A PLACE TO THRIVE & SUCCEED
We have created a supportive, dynamic work environment that enables our employees to succeed on multiple levels.
Our strong culture stems from a family-run business with an “all-hands-on deck” approach to servicing our clients.
We are an equal opportunity employer with competitive pay.
If you are a motivated individual with a focus on integrity, craftsmanship, and professionalism, Triad Drywall could be a great fit for you.
Contact us to learn about our open positions and how you can become a member of the Triad Drywall team.
Foreman, Mechanics, & Finishers
Job Type: Full-time
**Apply in person**
Drywall & Metal Framing Estimator
We are presently seeking a Full Time Estimator to join our team. This candidate will be responsible for securing drywall contracts by preparing complete and accurate estimates. Applicants should be hard working, self motivated, deadline driven independent worker.
Successful candidate must have experience in commercial drywall estimating.
- Knowledge of drywall assemblies acoustical ceilings systems
- Ability to obtain up-to-date pricing information for bids
- Ability to read architectural/structural drawings and contract specs.
- Complete knowledge and experience with metal framing and drywall finish
- Knowledge of estimating software (PlanSwift, OnCenter, QuickBids)
- Provide hard bid estimates of projects.
- Accurate take offs document management including notes for self and others
- Solid Communication and computer skills
- Client relationship building
- Inspection of property for scope of needed construction project.
- Understanding of construction materials and best practices in trades (carpentry/trim work, framing, roofing, masonry, plumbing, electrical, HVAC, drywall, painting, flooring, etc.)
- Solid reputation
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Ability to multitask with a variety of projects
A bachelor’s degree in Construction Management or related work experience preferred. We are an Atlanta based firm that specializes in Commercial Drywall.
Please provide resume, project list, and references
Job Type: Full-time
- Drywall Estimating: 3 years